In the Hockley Valley
April 17-19, 2020 Weekend
KUNDALINI YOGA SPRING GETAWAY
RELAX * REVIVE * CONNECT
- Tons of Kundalini Yoga,
- Deep relief from stress,
- Renewed resolve for healthy living.
You’ll be guided by six teachers with over 70 years of Kundalini Yoga between them.
Santokh (Aruna), Daya Kaur & Nirmal Singh
*NEW THIS YEAR – CHILDREN’S PROGRAM!
We’re excited to announce a new Children’s Program! During the 2 hour workshops, children will have their own program to enjoy nature and outdoor play, crafts, and some yoga and meditation too.
ABOUT KUNDALINI YOGA
Kundalini Yoga as Taught by Yogi Bhajan is a scientific technology for happiness. Beginner to advanced students can participate at their own level. This retreat is open to all.
“The energy of the universe is yours. It is your birthright. Just claim it.”
– Yogi Bhajan
DEEPEN YOUR PRACTICE…
A ton of Kundalini Yoga Experiences await you to help you relax, revive, and connect. Attend as many classes as you wish, the choice is yours. We guarantee you will leave feeling better than when you came!
- Arrival anytime after 3:00 pm
- 4:00-6:00pm Unwind! Kundalini Yoga workshop
- 6:30-7:30pm Dinner
- 8:00-9:00pm Welcome & Evening Meditation
- 4:00-6:30am Aquarian Sadhana
- 7:00-8:00am Kundalini Yoga classes (2)
- 8:00-9:00am Breakfast
- 9:15-11:45am: New! Children’s Program
- 9:30-11:30am Kundalini Yoga workshops (2)
- 12:00-1:00pm Lunch
- 2:00-3:00pm Kundalini Yoga classes (2)
- 3:15-5:45pm: New! Children’s Program
- 3:30-5:30pm: Kundalini Yoga workshops (2)
- 6:00-7:00pm: Dinner
- 7:15-9:00pm: Bonfire (Weather Permitting)
- 8:00-9:00pm: Gong Bath
- 4:00-6:30am Aquarian Sadhana
- 7:00-8:00am Kundalini Yoga class
- 8:30-9:30am Breakfast
- 9:45am-12:15pm: New! Children’s Program
- 10:00am-12:00pm Kundalini Yoga workshop
- 12:30-1:30pm Lunch and departure
*This is a drug and alcohol-free weekend, with a healthy vegetarian menu.
*Snacks and Yogi Tea are available all weekend!
ECOLOGY RETREAT CENTRE
ABOUT THE RETREAT CENTRE
The centre is located on 200 acres of forested property, skirted by the Bruce Trail. Come connect yourself to the beauty that surrounds you. Lodgings are simple and comfortable, and available to rent. The Centre is known for its delicious meals. A beautiful stream-side fire circle is a perfect place for a bonfire. April is an ideal time to get away!
Address: 308046 Hockley Road, Mono, Ontario (see map)
(Approx. 85 km’s north of Toronto near Hwy 9 & Airport Road)
* You may choose to stay offsite, or book 2 nights lodging at the Ecology Retreat Centre, available for a very special price. Payment is made directly to the Centre upon arrival.
* The Lodge has 15 individually heated bedrooms with 3 beds in each (one double bed and two singles) sleeping a total of 45 people. Spacious shared washrooms (separate male and female) with 8 showers and 12 sinks. Its bright central lounge can be used for socializing or as another meeting space and it is just steps away from the yoga room and the dining hall.
* Limited private rooms are also available. Contact Ecology Retreat Centre at (email address) for more information and to book accommodations.
Transportation to the retreat is not provided.
2019 Teaching Team
* The rates below include all meals, yoga, yoga room rentals and site fees. Please note that accommodations at Ecology Retreat Centre for two nights are available at a special price of $40 (tax included) per adult, or $30 (tax included) per child, payable upon arrival. Families will be bunked together. A limited number of private rooms are also available for $140 (tax included). Contact Ecology Retreat Centre at email@example.com (include “KY2020” in the subject line) for more information.
SUPER EARLY BIRD RATE – by March 6, 2020 – Save $80!
* $435.00 + fees & tax ($513.47) excluding accommodations
EARLY BIRD RATE – by April 6, 2020 – Save $40!
* $475 + fees & tax ($560.48) excluding accommodations
REGULAR REGISTRATION RATE – after April 6, 2020
* $513 + fees & tax ($607.49) excluding accommodations
SPECIAL CHILD RATE
* 325 + fees & tax ($384.20)
* ADULT: $194 + fees & tax ($230.25)
* CHILD: $145 + fees & tax ($172.66)
*PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR ALL EVENT OPTIONS
ABOUT THE TEACHERS:
Nirmal Singh is a Kundalini Yoga Lead Trainer, with a focus to change difficult habitual patterns through yoga practices and Life Coaching. He facilitates Beyond Addiction classes, workshops and trainings. His company, “The Wellness Path”, also produces concerts, yoga teacher trainings and retreats.
Daya Kaur has been practicing Kundalini Yoga since 1996, teaching, and living a yogic lifestyle since 2002. She weaves the physical aspect and philosophy of yoga with a daily spiritual discipline, aware of the potency and relevance of these sacred teachings for us today. Daya Kaur thrives on sharing this knowledge and guiding others on their personal path.
Aruna/Santokh Kaur has been a certified Kundalini Yoga teacher since 1998. She was manager in residence of the GRD Ashram in Toronto for six years. Santokh specializes in Kids Yoga and Kids Yoga Teacher Training. Her classes are full of music, stories, & fun.
Seva Ram Kaur trained as a kinesiologist working in the physiotherapy and personal training fields. After battling postpartum depression and finding great benefits with Kundalini Yoga, she became a Kundalini Yoga teacher and Personal Growth Pathfinder, helping people through times of transition and leading them to growth.
Kirtan Ravi Kaur attained a master’s thesis in education focusing on yoga and meditation as an important tool to allow children to get a holistic education. Trained as a kundalini yoga teacher, Reiki practitioner and gong player, she brings joy and love to each class she teaches.
Marcia LeBlanc is a Kundalini Yoga Teacher, Modo Yoga Teacher, and Kids Yoga Teacher. She specializes in preparing yoga classes and programs tailored to meet the needs of growing bodies and minds with the help of songs, stories, games and props. Marcia leads our new children’s program!
* To book or inquire about accommmodations at Ecology Retreat Centre only, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (include “KY2020” in the subject line)
* For all other inquiries, please contact Nirmal at 416-716-1402 or email@example.com