Recover Your True Self!
*16 Week Training Program
May 4 – August 20, 2021
*Tuesdays & Fridays
12:00 – 1:00pm, Eastern
Do you want to release the emotional pain that drives your unhealthy or addictive behaviours? Have a fresh start in re-creating yourself? Join us in this online course to connect deeply with yourself and others, cultivate healthy habits, explore the root cause of addiction, make peace with your past, gain understanding and choice in your behaviour, thrive in the present, acknowledge your strengths, and create an inspired, fulfilling future.
Suitable for people in recovery, health practitioners, yoga teachers and anyone seeking positive change and guidance in developing a spiritual practice. The 4 month course includes online yoga videos and over 90 teaching clips from Dr. Gabor Maté, a 500 page manual and weekly group in-person online support.
You will learn to:
– Use Kundalini Yoga and meditation to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit
– Utilize yogic techniques to decrease cravings
– Restore the nervous system, brain, frontal lobe and adrenal glands with yoga and naturopathic therapies
– Access your spiritual centre and learn to rely on your Higher Self
– Develop neutrality and clear subconscious patterns
– Manage your reactions to people and events
– Enhance communication and relationship skills
– Make a healthy shift in perspective and attitude
* You will meet twice weekly in person for one hour each time, Tuesdays & Fridays at 12:00 – 1:00pm Eastern time
* All facilitators are trained in Compassionate Inquiry, developed by Dr. Gabor Maté and Sat Dharam Kaur ND.
* First time participants: $1,300 + tax = $1,469 CAD
* Returning participants: $650 + tax = $734.50 CAD
* Canadian residents only: INTERAC e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Pay with CC/PayPal: includes 3.8% handling fee
* Register by April 26, 2021 deadline
* Click here to register.
* For more information, contact email@example.com
Nirmal Singh is a lead Kundalini Yoga teacher trainer, and mentors with Sat Dharam Kaur in her “Beyond Addiction: The Yogic Path to Recovery” training program. Nirmal has co-facilitated this program in Toronto, Owen Sound, Guelph and Peru, and teaches “Beyond Addiction Community Support Program” classes in Toronto. Nirmal owns and operates The Wellness Path which produces Kundalini Yoga related programs including sacred chant concerts, the White Tantric Yoga meditation course, Level One and Two Kundalini Yoga teacher training and retreats. Nirmal is a Certified Master Coach Practitioner and Compassionate Inquiry Practitioner, focusing on clients who wish to change difficult habitual patterns, or gain insight and strength in their recovery from addictions or trauma.