Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training
Aquarian Teacher Training program has been divided into three stages:
- KRI Level 1: Foundations and Awakening – Instructor
- KRI Level 2: Transformation – Practitioner
- KRI Level 3: Realization – Teacher
Level 2 Practitioner: Transformation
Develop the inner growth and personal discipline of a truly excellent teacher. Open to KRI Level 1 Certified Instructors, this 300-hour certification program consists of five, 62-hour modules. Each module consists of 6 days in class (50 hours) and 90 days of home study (12 hours). During the home study period you will be responsible for a monthly check-in with your small group where the DVDs and homework are discussed, and for a take-home exam.
Graduates of Level 2 earn the title of KRI Certified Practitioner of Kundalini Yoga and combined with Level 1 certification, fulfill the Yoga Alliance RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) 500-hour requirement.
Building on the foundation of Level 1, Level 2 Teacher Training is about personal transformation and deepening the core capacities, character and consciousness of a Kundalini Yoga teacher.
In this level, the Instructor cultivates the yogic capacities of intuition, neutrality and self-assessment within the five mirrors of consciousness:
- Conscious Communication – Uplift and penetrate through the power of the word.
- Mind & Meditation – Conquer the mind and conquer the world.
- Vitality & Stress – Cultivate the caliber to guide yourself and others through life’s challenges.
- Authentic Relationships – Unfold your true identity in the matrix of conscious relationship
- Lifecyles & Lifestyles – Discover mystery and mastery through every cycle of life
with Nirmal Singh & Dr. Haridass Kaur
July 12-14, 16-18, 2021
ONLINE via Zoom
Vitality & Stress – January 2022
with Dr. Haridass Kaur & Nirmal Singh
January 10-16, 2022
ONLINE via Zoom
(Details to follow)