*The Aquarian Teacher™ KRI Level 1 Teacher Training ONLINE Program
*May – October 2021 (3 separate weeks, 22 days)
*Discover your potential and rewrite your destiny!
*The Aquarian Teacher program is the KRI Level 1 Certification program in Kundalini Yoga.
Challenge yourself by confronting self-imposed boundaries in order to touch your soul and gain the knowledge and self-confidence to build a more peaceful and creative life.
This Aquarian Teacher program is the first level of a three tiered KRI certification program in Kundalini Yoga. It consists of 220 hours (180 hours in class and 40 hours independent study) fulfilling the Yoga Alliance’s national standard for a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT). With your KRI certification, you can apply for and receive a Yoga Alliance Certificate.
This Foundations course introduces the student to the principles and practices of the self-sensory human, and explores how Kundalini Yoga and yogic lifestyle can harmonize and uplift the human experience and awaken your true potential.
Principle Components in a Level 1 Program
*Kriya and Meditation: The Foundation of Kundalini Yoga
The theory and practice of Kundalini Yoga kriyas (yoga sets), asanas, and mudras. Explore the nature of the mind and its training through Kundalini Yoga meditations, mantras, and pranayam (breathing techniques).
*Humanology and Philosophy: The Lifestyle of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
The history and tradition of Kundalini Yoga, as well as the underlying philosophy behind all yogic practices. The technologies of Kundalini Yoga as they apply to healing and humanology (the science of daily living), including diet, nutrition, and relationships.
*Anatomy & Physiology: Essentials of Yogic and Functional Anatomy
Traditional Western anatomy, its purpose and function, including the respiratory, nervous, immune, musculoskeletal, circulatory, endocrine, and digestive systems and their relation to the practice and teaching of yoga. Also Yogic anatomy and the energy systems of the body including the chakras, nadis, pranas and vayus, and the ten yogic bodies.
*Consciousness of a Teacher: Virtues and Values of Living in the Golden Chain
The skills and techniques to become an effective instructor, including practical strategies for teaching beginners, ethical guidelines, curriculum development, and the transformational role of the teacher in developing a successful yoga practice.
*The Practicum: Teaching from Day One
Practical experience instructing a yoga class under the supervision of a KRI Kundalini Yoga Teacher Trainer, receiving written evaluation and student feedback.
Click HERE for “10 Reasons to Choose KRI Teacher Training”
With this program, you will share in the profound experience of spiritual, physical and mental growth while being supported both by your Teacher Trainers and other teachers in training. The authentic experience of your personal transformation is held in highest regard by your professional KRI certified team therefore you can depend on their availability as well as empathy, encouragement and guidance. We are here to serve you throughout your journey of self mastery.
Session One: Saturday May 15th – Sunday May 23rd
* Saturday May 15 to Monday May 17; Tuesday May 18 is off
* Wednesday May 19 to Thursday May 20; Friday May 21 is off
* Saturday May 22 to Sunday May 23
Session Two: Saturday August 7th – Sunday August 15th
* Saturday August 7 to Monday August 9; Tuesday August 10 is off
* Wednesday August 11 to Thursday August 12; Friday August 13 is off
* Saturday August 14 to Sunday August 15
Session Three: Saturday October 16th – Sunday October 24th
* Saturday October 16 to Monday October 18; Tuesday October 19 is off
* Wednesday October 20 to Thursday October 21; Friday October 22 is off
* Saturday October 23 to Sunday October 24
(21 full days in class study)
Additional Class Hours
* There will be 8 additional evening online class hours of practicum work between sessions (4 classes x 2 hours each); dates to be confirmed
9am – 6pm, Eastern
Online via zoom link, provided following registration
*Please fill out this online registration form
* Early Bird $3,199 CAD + tax (total $3,614.87) required by April 15, 2021
* Regular $3,499 CAD + HST (total $3,953.87) after April 15, 2021
* INTERAC e-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
* PayPal/CC with 3.8% handling fee added
* Early Bird $2,615 USD + HST (total $2,954.95) required by April 15, 2021
* Regular $2,860 USD + HST (total $3,231.80) after April 15, 2021
* PayPal/CC with 3.8% handling fee added
* Tailored payment plans available. Please contact Nirmal to discuss
* Note 10% discount applies to full-time students and seniors over 65 years of age
Included in your tuition
* Aquarian Trainer textbook and manual; available in e-book or print book (NB: print book for domestic shipment only)
* Associate Membership in IKYTA for one year
Course requirements not included in your tuition
* 20 KY classes that follow the start of training
* Meditation day intensive (details to follow)
*Nirmal Singh, Lead Trainer, has taught Kundalini Yoga since 1999. He created The Wellness Path, which offers Kundalini Yoga related programs and events in Toronto and surrounding communities including Level 1 and Level 2 training, sacred chant concerts, workshops and retreats. Nirmal specializes in “Beyond Addiction” trainings, workshops and classes. He is a Compassionate Inquiry Coach, focusing on clients who wish to change difficult habitual patterns, or gain insight and strength in their recovery from addictions or trauma.
*SS Ek Ong Kaar Khalsa Michaud began studying Kundalini Yoga at the Guru Ram Das Ashram in Houston, Texas, in 1991. She currently serves as a minister of Sikh Dharma, a member of the International Khalsa Council, a Level 2 teacher of Kundalini Yoga and a Professional Trainer in KRI’s Aquarian Academy. She is a respected researcher of Sikh theology and history, and is most well known for her lyrical translation of Gurbani into English. Ek Ong Kaar Kaur currently lives in Plano, Texas with her husband, Dr. Patrick Michaud.
*Daya Kaur has been practicing Kundalini Yoga since 1996 and you can find her all over Toronto teaching more than 10 packed classes a week. Daya thrives on sharing this knowledge and guiding others on their personal path.
For further information:contact Nirmal Singh at 416-716-1402, or email@example.com.
All requests to withdraw from the teacher training course must be received in writing. Those withdrawing by April 15, 2021 are eligible for a refund, minus a $500 + HST administrative fee. No refunds will be issued for those withdrawing after April 15, 2021. In the event the course is cancelled, all tuition funds will be re-imbursed. Thank you for your understanding.